umm so it’s already August…? This summer has flown by so unbelievably fast. Olivia and I go back to school on the 19th of August AKA way to soon. But why not celebrate the coming of a new month my sharing some of our July food favorites, because everyone eats food, right?
1. Red pepper hummus- Aghhhhh I have been obsessing over this recently I have to have it at least once a day. Fresh cut carrots and peppers go great dunked in this or some pretzel chips.
2. Skinny pop- perfect snacking. Basically popcorn but it taste so savory and buttery so you just can’t help but turn the bag around and look at the ingredients… and to your surprise all it is is popcorn and sunflower oil.
3. Outshine fruit popsicles-These come in so many flavors but my favorite is mango, it doesn’t have too many artificial ingredients so they definitely taste real. It is so refreshing on a hot summer day, which we have been having a lot of recently.
4. Garden Burgers-I have recently discovered this amazing brand of veggie burgers and they are delicious. They contain rice and beans and vegetables but taste like a burger
5. Sushi- Olivia has been loving sushi any kind, specifically with spicy mayo drizzled over it
6. Valencia Orange drink from Starbucks- One of the most refreshing drinks possible. The citrus taste alerts your taste buds and it’s so irresistible